Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Monday 18 February 2013

Pencil drawings: Chimpanzee and kid

Well, it's been years and years since I did this properly, but I wanted to have a go with pencils. Felt right to do something I could hold in my hand while working on it.

Anyways, first, here's a chimpanzee!


And I also had a go at trying to draw my kid, it's not really finished, but I might have a brand new go instead of trying to finish this one. It was fun, and it looks like her, so it was a successful first attempt. ;)


I can easily tell that my pencil skills are somewhat rusty though, so I'll need a little time doing this to get things back to working properly again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment