Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Spamming my technomage DW V

Heh, another update. These are coming faster than they should, but I'm trying to push as much drawing as possible now for this as I don't know how much time I'll have after this week to get it done. After getting some input on the design on the image posted in the last post, I decided to kind of merge them.

I'm kind of going blind on it now though, so I'll do another character while I let this one rest. I need input to help me make sure if I'm going in the right direction or not, this is a high hanging contest with tons of participants that'll kick my ass thoroughly. But you know, I still wanna do the best that I can.

For you wanting to participate, CGHUB Dominance War V forum is HERE, more info on this epic contest that is done for the fifth time can be be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment