Sorknes Art

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist" Sketches, art in progress, finished art and thoughts about it all.

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Fast colour study

Decided to make a colour study to warm up today, ended up working on it a bit longer than I intended, but it's a pretty fast image to be me. It's based on some photos of an old run down house we took this summer before it was torn down. Really liked because it was very clear that it had been enlarged several times over the years and you could see the different decades that had happened on how it was built. I prolly missed a ton of subtle things and went over with big paws on other stuff, but I think I need to that more so I can learn to focus on the right things. I tend to overdo things, especially details... Not today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment